Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Pecorino Romano
Put a delectable new spin on potatoes by adding robust cheese and flavorful herbs. Rosemary is an aromatic herb popular in Italian cuisine. Its flavor enhances roasted potatoes, adding delightful freshness to their crunchy exterior and fluffy interior. Grated Il Villaggio Pecorino Romano cheese finishes these bite-sized potatoes off with true gourmet flavor.
- 1 ½ lbs small red potatoes
- ⅓ cup Il Villaggio Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
At a glance
Recipe type: Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Cut small red potatoes into quarters and place in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss until potatoes are coated.
- Spread potatoes onto baking sheet and roast for at least an hour. Make sure to flip potatoes once or twice during roasting process to ensure even cooking.
- Remove potatoes from oven and then sprinkle on Il Villaggio Pecorino Romano cheese. Enjoy!