Il Villaggio® Gorgonzola Piccante Dressing Over Summer Garden Salad
This creamy, tangy dressing is a refreshing addition to any garden salad.
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 2.5 oz. crumbled Il Villaggio® Gorgonzola Piccante cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
At a glance
Recipe type: Salads
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cheese, oil, vinegar, mustard and pepper. Set aside.
- At service, on a large platter, alternately overlap tomato and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle gorgonzola-yogurt dressing over tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle with scallions. Serve. Makes 1½ cups of dressing.