Il Villaggio Fontina and Strawberry Burritos
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 8 oz. Il Villaggio® Fontina Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. black pepper, ground
At a glance
Recipe type: Entree
- Preheat an oven or grill to 350°F.
- Lay each tortilla flat on a work surface.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon a quarter of the strawberry mixture into the center of each tortilla, and roll it up, first folding the bottom half of the tortilla, then folding each side in and rolling to form a packet.
- Place burritos on upper rack of the preheated grill or oven and bake for 10 minutes or until just warmed through and the cheese is melted.