Gorgonzola Broccoli-Apple Slaw
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Il Villaggio® Mascarpone Cheese (2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup Il Villaggio® Gorgonzola Dolce, cut into ½” pieces (4 oz.)
- 1 large granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 12 oz. bag broccoli slaw*
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
At a glance
Recipe type: Salads
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mascarpone cheese, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth. Add Gorgonzola cheese and apple. Stir until cheese is broken apart and apple is coated.
Add slaw, bacon and onion. Toss to coat well, and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend. Makes 6 cups.